NDCP is looking for a Training SpecialistThe National Defense College of the Philippines (NDCP) is looking for applicants for the position of one (1) Training Specialist under Contract of Service (COS).
The Training Specialist is expected to:
• Lead and/or assist the Research and Special Studies Division (RSSD) in developing, designing, reviewing training programs and materials, and recommend appropriate modifications;
• Lead and/or assist the RSSD in the conduct of conferences, training programs, and fora on pressing national security issues and concerns;
• Lead and/or assist in the evaluation of training needs of participants/stakeholders; and
• Perform other extramural or training duties and functions as may be directed by the Chief, RSSD and the President, NDCP.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Good administrative and writing skills
• Able to work well under pressure
• Can do multi-tasking
• Can interact comfortably with defense and security officials
• Willing to be subjected to a background investigation
If interested, please e-mail: 1) letter of application addressed to Rear Admiral Roberto Q. Estioko AFP (Ret.), Ph.D., MNSA (President, NDCP) coursed through Prof. Charithie B. Joaquin (Chief, RSSD); and 2) curriculum vitae (with picture and contact details) to email@example.com
Deadline of application is on June 26, 2019.
In your email, please indicate as subject the following: “Application for NDCP Training Specialist.”
The NDCP is located at General Arturo Enrile Ave (Academic Row), Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City. (Walking distance from Gate 6 of Camp Aguinaldo. Gate 6 is along Col Bonny Serrano Avenue.)